Monday, March 9, 2015

Throbbing Emotion

Like the title of the blog posts suggests I've really started putting more emotion into the story to the point where it had begun to throb, hence throbbing emotion. I like the story that I got going. But I would still like to squeeze in more time to it. Last weekend I went to boston for C.R.A.S.H. B's and was there for 4 days, and I couldn't do anything because there was no WiFi in the hotel I was in. This made me unable to access my story on Google drive so I lost those days, but boston was nice at least. It also cost $40 dollars for 2 crab cakes and some fries at the restaurant I went to so that was a legal verion of me getting mugged while there. And it costs $45 for a coffee cup with the Harvard logo on it which is just absolutly ridiculous. But back on the subject of the story Ive made some progress considering how little free time I have, and I'm happy with that

1 comment: