Sunday, February 8, 2015

An Eventful Week Of Nothing

Just like this title suggests these past two weeks have been very eventful for me. To start we had the mock trial in our English class last week, which our team spent hours upon hours preparing for. That event alone consumed nearly all my free time as I practiced what I was going to say when i was being questioned as The Duke from The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn. I entertained my dog for an hour with my rantings and me trying to get into character and play the role as convincingly as possible.  Then this past weekend I had an indoor rowing regatta at Cincinnati, so I couldn't get anything done either over the past weekend. I haven't had a moment to breath for the past whole month. I've had Midterms, this mock trial, and 2 indoor regattas that I've had to go to which took up my whole weekend each time. I literally have not had a minute to work on this book and it's really starting to irritate me. I'm going to have to work it into my daily schedule after school now, even if its only for a couple minutes a day at least I would be making some progress unlike I am now. But as of right now, I haven't made any advancements since the last time I made a blog post, which is pathetic. I need to get some work done on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment